Hello my loves!
Taking a small break from the interviews for a second. I was nominated (like, FOREVER ago) for the One Lovely Blog Award by the very awesome Deby Fredericks! So THANK YOU, again, I am so flattered that you thought of me! I’ve been sitting on top of this email for weeks and then my work email went down inexplicably for a while. And of course, I’m so organized. Nevertheless, blog awards are great and so much fun! I enjoy participating and keeping the love spreading. 🙂
Award rules are to thank the nominator (double check!), disclose seven facts about yourself, and nominate others. Is it any amount of others or is there a number? I’m just going to nominate however many I want, how about that.
So here we go! First, let me get my seven facts out of the way.
1. I am a trans male, married to a trans feminine non-binary.
2. I really love makeup. I love makeup so much that my ‘makeup box’ is actually a legitimate toolbox.
3. I love theatre, I was a huge theatre nerd in high school.
4. I used to write a lot of plays. (That kind of builds off #3, is that cheating?)
5. I actually wrote, directed, and performed in a play that had actual attendants who paid to be there. The results are still on Youtube somewhere.
6. Almost half of the characters in my books are based off people I know in real life.
7. When I look back, I honestly can’t remember a time when I was not writing. I had the first early draft of The Dragon’s Disciples finished by the time I was 15 or 16.
Cool! Now the nominees.
Legends of Windemere ( http://legendsofwindemere.com )
Aleksis Faust ( http://aleksisfaust.wordpress.com )
A Small Press Life ( http://onetrackmuse.com )
Vampires, Crime and Angels… Eclectic Me ( http://ellelainey.wordpress.com )
If you’ve done this award recently I declare you exempt from doing it again.